Раздел: Вокруг света
The activities of lawyers are related to compliance with the norms of professional ethics. The attorney in Greeley should always keep legal secrets
Only a lawyer can defend people in court. This is because such a specialist has several obligations. It does not depend on the field of law - whether it is a family lawyer, a criminal lawyer, or greeley colorado bankruptcy lawyers. In particular, he cannot divulge confidential information about his client. Such an insignificant, at first glance, misconduct may entail revocation of a license or suspension of production activities for some time.
In addition to greeley lawyers professional qualities, this profession values such human qualities as honesty, perseverance, responsibility, and a sense of justice. They make it possible to achieve great success in this activity.
The nuances of a lawyer's work
As with any activity, an attorney follows certain rules. Here are just a few of them:
- The need to always keep legal secrets, despite any external factors.
- If necessary, the specialist has the right to send inquiries to certain executive authorities.
- The current legislation prohibits interfering in the activities of lawyers by requesting classified information from them.
- A lawyer cannot participate in the court session as a witness.
- Representatives of law enforcement agencies cannot seize or check the documents of the lawyer.
- The activities of lawyers should be related to the need to comply with the norms of professional ethics.
Greeley family lawyer
One of the most delicate aspects of our lives is our family. A person is as open and vulnerable as possible in relationships with loved ones, so any problems in the family environment is a great stress for each of us. A serious shock for all family members is the divorce of spouses, that affects absolutely all areas of life: from property issues to the establishment of the place of residence of children. The situation is aggravated when spouses are unwilling to yield to each other, involve close relatives in quarrels, and, worse still, children. Therefore, in such situations, the assistance of a family lawyer is simply necessary.
Highly specialized lawyers and attorneys resolve family disputes better. This is a fairly specific legal field, which has many subtleties, nuances, and "pitfalls.
The main thing that a specialist in this field initially strives for is to help both parties find a compromise and reach an agreement without going to civil court. Lawyers are well aware of how psychologically difficult court proceedings are, especially those involving children.
Specialists in family disputes will provide legal assistance in such matters:
- providing advice on family disputes;
- preparation of the marriage agreement;
- divorce and division of marital property in court;
- recognition of civil marriage and division of property;
- obtaining permission for a child to travel abroad;
- supporting the process of determining the child's place of residence;
- depriving a child of parental rights through the court;
- recovery of child support greeley colorado in court;
- supporting the client at the stage of execution of the court decision, etc.